Professor Yu Lin
Supervisor category: Doctoral / Master Supervisor
He graduated from Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. In 1994, he cooperated with cnrs-irc in the research of catalytic conversion of low-carbon alkanes. He was promoted to Professor in Sichuan University at the end of 1995.He is now vice president of Guangdong University of technology, member of the national fine chemical industry special committee, member of the discipline evaluation group of the fifth and Sixth Academic Committee of Guangdong Province, executive director of Guangdong chemical industry association, editorial board member of inorganic salt industry and fine chemical industry, and long-term reviewer of international academic journals such as,, and.In recent years, he has mainly engaged in the research of new catalytic materials and new catalytic reactions, and presided over more than 20 projects at the provincial and ministerial level.So far, more than 400 academic papers have been published in core journals at home and abroad as corresponding authors, of which more than 100 are included in SCI and EI. At present, SCI papers have been cited for nearly 2000 times, of which 5 papers have been selected as highly cited papers of ESI; more than 50 invention patents have been authorized and 12 patents have been transferred; more than 80 doctoral and master degree students have been trained; and in 2019, they have won Guangdong Dingying science and technology awardIn 2018, he won the first prize of Guangdong Provincial Technological Invention Award, one second prize and one third prize of Guangdong Province Science and Technology Progress Award in 2007 and 2008, and two first prizes of Shantou science and technology progress award. In 2015, he was awarded the title of "outstanding educator of Guangdong Province".JACSJ Catal.Chem. Eng. JJ Mater. Chem. AACS Appl. Mater. InterfacesJ Power Sources
1991/09-1994/07Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ph.D. in physical chemistry;
1988/09-1991/07, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences;
1984/09-1988/07, Sichuan University, physical chemistry, bachelor's degree.
2020/08-So far, he is vice president of Guangdong University of technology;
2014/12-2020/08Director of development planning department, director of discipline construction office, director of Institute of higher education, Guangdong University of technology;
2002/12-2014/12, Guangdong University of technology, College of light industry and chemical engineering, vice president and President;
1999/10-2002/12Department of chemistry, Shantou University;
1995/09-1999/09Professor, School of chemistry, Sichuan University.
Major scientific research projects in recent years
(1) Key project of Guangdong Provincial Foundation for basic and applied basic research, basic research on nano meso macro multi-level structure electrocatalysis system and device for hydrogen production from electrolytic water for hydrogen energy vehicles, 2020 / 01-2022 / 12, presided over;
(2) General project of National Natural Science Foundation of China, controllable synthesis of three-dimensional structure of nano manganese dioxide and Research on catalytic performance of oxygen reduction, 2016.01-2019.12, presided over the project;
(3) Guangdong Province Science and technology plan project (major application project), research and development and industrialization of diesel vehicle exhaust emission control catalyst of national five standards, 2016.01-2018.12, presided over;
(4) Guangdong science and technology plan, development of key technologies and complete sets of equipment for deep catalytic purification of industrial organic waste gas, 2012 / 12-2015 / 06, presided over;
(5) China France "Cai Yuanpei" cooperation and exchange project, "metal and oxide nanoparticles as catalysts for the valuation of CO2", 2011 / 02-2013 / 02, presided over.
Five representative academic papers published in recent years (first corresponding author)
 Li W, Cheng G, Sun M, et al. C-CoP hollow microporous nanocages based on phosphating regulation: a high-performance bifunctional electrocatalyst for overall water splitting[J]. Nanoscale, 2019, 11(36): 17084-17092.
 Zhong Y, Chen Z F, Yan S C, et al. Photocatalytic transformation of climbazole and 4-chlorophenol formation using a floral array of chromium-substituted magnetite nanoparticles activated with peroxymonosulfate[J]. Environmental Science: Nano, 2019, 6(10): 2986-2999.
 Sun M, Li W, Zhang B, et al. Enhanced catalytic performance by oxygen vacancy and active interface originated from facile reduction of OMS-2[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 331: 626-635.
 Zheng X, Yu L, Lan B, et al. Three-dimensional radial α-MnO2 synthesized from different redox potential for bifunctional oxygen electrocatalytic activities[J]. Journal of Power Sources, 2017, 362: 332-341.
 Sun M, Tie J, Cheng G, et al. In situ growth of burl-like nickel cobalt sulfide on carbon fibers as high-performance supercapacitors[J]. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2015, 3(4): 1730-1736.
Academic / professional Postgraduates